One of the best things about the sun setting earlier is having some night time fun, without sacrificing bedtime routines. We are still a slime loving household, so when I found some glow in the dark glue at Target, I knew we had to make a batch. Simple and easy and only uses three ingredients: glue, baking soda and contact lens solution.
Steps to make super simple Glow in the Dark Glue.
1. Gather your materials.
2. Empty (or have your cute assistant do it) a bottle of glow in the dark glue into a bowl. I got mine from Target.
3. Mix in 1/2 Tablespoon of baking soda and stir until completely mixed.
4. Add 1 Tablespoon of contact lens solution and stir until a ball starts to form.
5. Use your hands (or again your cute assistant) to knead and finishing mixing it all together. If it is a bit sticky add just a touch more of contact lens solution.
6. This step is pretty important to get an awe inducing glow. Activate your slime with a flashlight. Yes, it will absolutely glow without this step. But the slime glows super bright if you hit it with a flashlight for about two minutes.
Feel free to post your comments and pictures!
Here is where you can find where I am popping up next!