One of the best things about the sun setting earlier is having some night time fun, without sacrificing bedtime routines. We are still a slime loving household, so when I found some glow in the dark glue at Target, I knew we had to make a batch. Simple and easy and only uses three ingredients: glue, baking soda and contact lens solution.
Steps to make super simple Glow in the Dark Glue.
1. Gather your materials.
2. Empty (or have your cute assistant do it) a bottle of glow in the dark glue into a bowl. I got mine from Target.
3. Mix in 1/2 Tablespoon of baking soda and stir until completely mixed.
4. Add 1 Tablespoon of contact lens solution and stir until a ball starts to form.
5. Use your hands (or again your cute assistant) to knead and finishing mixing it all together. If it is a bit sticky add just a touch more of contact lens solution.
6. This step is pretty important to get an awe inducing glow. Activate your slime with a flashlight. Yes, it will absolutely glow without this step. But the slime glows super bright if you hit it with a flashlight for about two minutes.
Feel free to post your comments and pictures!
There are some pretty fun activities to do during the month of October and playing with numbers can be one of them with this fun Batty Printable. Me and the kiddo found about three different ways to play with them. Maybe you and your little one will find even more!
There is a little bit of prep work involved but not too much. Simply print the four sheets out, i recommend using card stock, and cut the bats side away from the number side. After that, let the fun times begin.
We first played with them like a card game. I put down the bat picture and he put the matching card on top. Then I lined up all of the numbers in a row and he matched them up with the bat pictures. Our favorite by far was our take on the memory game. He was very into the last game and "proud of his brain"!
Hope you have as much fun as we did!
Click Here to have some batty good fun!
Here is where you can find where I am popping up next!